Welcome to Mineral Area CPRC
Mineral Area CPRC is an Adult Community Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center dedicated to providing person centered treatment. We are an organization providing, at a minimum, integrated treatment for dual disorders in both a residential and a non-residential out patient setting for individuals with co-occurring severe and persistent mental illness and substance abuse disorders. Currently accepting Medicaid and/or Medicaid/Medicare Insurance.
Services include the following:
- Intake & annual Psychosocial Clinical Evaluation and assessment to include screening for substance abuse disorders and supplemental assessment for co-occurring disorders.
- Community Support
- Medication Services
- Medication Administration Services
- Metabolic Screening
- Psychiatric Individualized Supported Living (PISL)
- Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS)
- Psychiatric Clustered Apartment Setting
- Treatment Team Consultation
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Clubhouse)
- Intensive Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Clubhouse)
- Crisis Intervention & Resolution
- Co-occurring Individual Counseling
- Co-occurring Group Counseling
- Co-occurring Group Education
- Individual Therapy (Medicare only)
All services are provided by qualified and credentialed staff approved by the Missouri Department of Mental Health and registered with the Missouri Substance Abuse Professional Credentialing Board. CPRC services are also accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF-International) Re-Certified April 2019!
2021 Annual Review Can be viewed here: 2021 Performance Analysis_